We believe magic happens when you bring together diverse ideas, experiences, and styles. We want to create a world where people live longer, fuller lives, and to do that well we need a team that represents all the people and communities who use our solutions. We are an environment where everyone can do their best work. We have a passion to build technology that solves one of the biggest global challenges – human longevity.
What you will be doing
- Help solve business-critical problems through technology.
- Champion the user at every turn, ensuring we create the best possible experiences.
- Build and iterate upon our core applications and other incredible projects.
- Be a part of a self-organising, results-oriented Agile team.
- Experimenting with new tools and technologies to produce cutting-edge solutions to business problems.
- Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch new features.
- Maintain code quality and organisation.
Your skills & capabilities
- Some experience with RESTful API’s, basic HTTP knowledge, GET/POST etc.
- Commercial experience of modern web development using technologies like React, Redux, TypeScript, modern CSS frameworks and webpack.
- Appreciate good design, or, even better, have been involved with interface or interaction design, or user experience projects.
- Ability to coach & mentor more junior team members.
- You are mission-driven and determined to build an exceptional product.
- A natural interest in learning new languages/technologies and solving complex problems.
- Experience of end-to-end full software development life cycle and best-practice methodologies.
Playing to your strengths
- We are looking for an individual who is resilience, has a sense of urgency, with strong communication skills. A meticulous individual, who has vision talent and a can-do attitude.
- We are on a lookout for professionals who take initiative, can work without supervision and begin projects independently.
Join our team! Email your RESUME at email@example.com