We believe magic happens when you bring together diverse ideas, experiences, and styles. We want to create a world where people live longer, fuller lives, and to do that well we need a team that represents all of the people and communities who use our solutions. We are an environment where everyone has the opportunity to do their best work W have a passion to build technology that solves one of the biggest global challenges – human longevity.
What you will be doing
- Help solve business-critical problems through technology.
- Champion the user at every turn, ensuring we create the best possible experiences.
- Build and iterate upon our core applications and other incredible projects.
- Be a part of a self-organising, results-oriented Agile team.
- Experimenting with new tools and technologies to produce cutting-edge solutions to business problems.
- Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch new features.
- Maintain code quality and organisation.
Your skills & capabilities
- Successful candidates will likely have 2+ years’ relevant experience.
- Extensive iOS development experience (iOS SDK, XCode, Objective C, Swift)
- Excellent understanding of iOS UX/UI guidelines/best practices and the ability to engage with the creative team to deliver pragmatic solutions, balancing design, quality, and velocity.
- Excellent understanding of iOS app architecture and use of design patterns.
- Experience of working in Agile methodologies e.g., Scrum, Kanban.
- Strong OO & Objective-C skills, with an appreciation for pragmatism and simplicity in code
- Communication – open, clear, and frequent communicator who is confident in their convictions but listens to other opinions with fairness.
- Self-starter – to be able to hit the ground running and help create the future of healthcare.
- Attention to detail – working with someone as important as people’s health means we obsess over every detail and make sure we get it right.
- Vision – imagine what is possible and drive our business forward.
- Talented, resourceful, and determined.
Playing to your strengths
- We are looking for an individual who is resilience, has a sense of urgency, with strong communication skills. A meticulous individual, who has vision talent and a can-do attitude.
- We are on a lookout for professionals who take initiative, can work without supervision and begin projects independently.
Join our team! Email your RESUME at email@example.com