We believe magic happens when you bring together diverse ideas, experiences, and styles. We want to create a world where people live longer, fuller lives, and to do that well we need a team that represents all of the people and communities who use our solutions. We are an environment where everyone has the opportunity to do their best work W have a passion to build technology that solves one of the biggest global challenges – human longevity.
What you will be doing
- Help solve business-critical problems through technology.
- Champion the user at every turn, ensuring we create the best possible experiences.
- Build and iterate upon our core applications and other incredible projects.
- Be a part of a self-organising, results-oriented Agile team.
- Experimenting with new tools and technologies to produce cutting-edge solutions to business problems.
- Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch new features.
- Maintain code quality and organisation.
Your skills & capabilities
- Passion for quality assurance of end-user applications.
- Experience diagnosing, reporting, and tracking quality issues.
- Effective communication and report writing skills.
- Experience developing and executing manual and automated test suites. Familiarity with the tools, concepts, and methodologies of quality management.
- MUST have sound knowledge of STLC
- MUST have Database and API Automation knowledge
- MUST have CI/CD Pipeline knowledge
- Log4J2, TestNg & Junit
Playing to your strengths
- We are looking for an individual who is resilience, has a sense of urgency, with strong communication skills. A meticulous individual, who has vision talent and a can-do attitude.
- We are on a lookout for professionals who take initiative, can work without supervision and begin projects independently.
Join our team! Email your RESUME at firstname.lastname@example.org